Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

Dr David This is John. would you pls see the mail c

Customer Question

Hi, Dr David
This is John. would you pls see the mail comm
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.
I have been very busy at work
and I am still reviewing the chemotherapy reports.
I will get back to you soon.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thks a lot.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had the back pain but not so serious. After radiotherapy, I got the serious back pain close to hip and the lower limb that I cannot sleep. Is it what you say the damage to spiral cord .
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
I read the report of Anne Lee, who sounds like a medical oncologist. there are thing she agrees with Dr. Harrington and things she disagrees with Dr. Harrington. she is also bring up that you might have had depression symptoms prior to start of radiation and chemo treatments and that you missed appointments prior to cancer therapy so you could have a prior depression condition.
damage to the spinal cord would tend to cause weakness and numbness below a certain level.
you have had nerve conductions studies which showed axonal polyneuroopathy which is most likely due to chemotherapy, but could also be partly from radiation damage as well to the brain stem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pls. read the mail I answer to comm. therefore I need a great doctor to help me as WHO Professor tell me you are a very good adviser on this issue since my english is not good enough to present
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
I see your responses and your comments
you should definitely forward them to your lawyer at T S TONG & CO
your English is very good
you make very good points and very sound points for your defense.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But the lawyer no interest to listen as I am not the doctor and expert . . May be my speaking manner and presentation is no good after treatment. I do not how to tell so I need the help. i do not know how to do ......
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
the lawyer I'm sure is busy as well
you have to let the lawyer do his job
the lawyer has asked for expert medical reports as well
and knows the best way to steer your case so you hopefully can win a judgement on your side.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
T S TONG & CO is not my lawyer..
Right now they only focus on chemotherapy instead of radiotherapy as there is no data to present the looseness of the mask
so they do not listen what did I say. But I do not know if we are in a strong side.In fact, I had already get a very strong supporting from you for radiotherapy expert opinion. I will not raise up the rubbish complaint and the most important your supporting shoot the real problem really without exaggeration.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
May I know do you understand what am I writing in chemotherapy opinion.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes, I do understand what you are writing in the chemotherapy opinion
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
new reply as attachment
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
this reply is not helpful to the lawyers.
they need to deal in facts and medical opinions from medical experts
the radiation department could still come up with portal images approved in a timely fashion. they could still have port films signed by their doctors with wax pencils. this was the old way of approving port films which look like large xray films.
your doctors did detect your weight loss.
but they should have made a new mask for you
and they did cut down on your cisplatin dose when you lost weight.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank. you. May I say both radiotherapy and chemotherapy is related to each other and the error come from same root cause _significant weight loss. We should stand in different angle to look the treatment. chemotherapy. cause weight loss and accelerate by radiotherapy to increase toxicity suffer by body.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
your lawyer seems to want to stick with just chemotherapy for now.
since my letter didn't seem to help his cause that much.
he seems to have gotten several other experts like ENT and medical oncologist and not radiation oncology.
he says he doesn't want to confuse the issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ENT and medical oncologist is come from hospital.ENT report seems.....The lawyer think the UK report is strong enough to fight and it may be the reason that they do not want to spend so much time on it again. In fact, I do not how strong of us in this case just focusing on chemotherapy. I had told my opinion.But this is a good time to clarify all the uncertainties to the end of my life.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
yes I know your opinion.
best of luck to you
let me know what else I can do for you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you give me the reply according to counsel comment and write me the chemotherapy issue based on your pofessional point of view. In addition, it is fine if you can send me the revised report by correct back the planning date and mask making date. pls. see the mail comm
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
I am not a chemotherapy doctor
they didn't use my report for radiation oncology
why do you think they will use my opinion for chemotherapy.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I trust you.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would youu pls. have a look on mail for the report issue
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
sure.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank. you. Good night la
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
good night.