Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I have all my info to paste in

Customer Question

I have all my info to paste in
Category: Oncology
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
Hello
what is your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in April of last year. My PSA was 40. I had a biopsy and it determined that I had aggressive cancer with the Gleason score of eight. I chose alternative cancer treatment did supplements and took cannabis oil. I took a PSA test 8 months latterly PSA was 35. I backed off from taking the oil. I was tested recently and my PSA is now 167.
I was a vegetarian for one year. Two months ago I started feeling pain in my muscles. Last month I figured out I had low iron. Upon getting tested I had severe low iron. A measurement of 16. I have been in a lot of pain for the last two months. The pain is no severe it is in my muscles and joints. I know that low oxygen is part of the cause. I have been taking fusion plus iron for 8 days.
Here are my questions.
Is the pain from the cancer?
Is the cancer pulling iron from my body?
Will it help to take fusion plus more than once a day?
Is there any way to quick way to increase my iron stores?
The low O2 is causing me extreme pain.
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.
OK
It can be.
No.
No.
Injections, but those have more side effects.
No.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and I'm ready to help.

I am a cancer doctor

I am worried that your prostate cancer could have spread to your bones to cause bone pain.

an increase of your PSA can mean your prostate cancer is spreading

are you willing to see a conventional cancer doctor and get a bone scan to see if your prostate cancer has spread to your bones?