Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I was treated cancer surgery and six months of chemo.before

Customer Question

I was treated for colon cancer surgery and six months of chemo.before treatment a mri indicated a hypodense lesion measuring 2 cm the onacoligest told me not to worry about it that the chemo should take care of it .after completion of the chemo the lesion was still present.the onolcoligest said that he did not think it was malignant because it it was it would have got smaller in size or gone he called it a blood blister and said he would not recommend a biopsy at this time we should watch it at this time.i did another mri and it still showed up .now the onocoligest is asking me to do a biopsy .what do you recommend and what percentage do you think it might be malignant.
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidit sounds like the oncologist was wrong about this 2cm lesion several times.it didn't go away with chemohe didn't recommend biopsy beforeand now he is recommending biopsy.do you have your MRI can report. I would be happy to look at it for you.I would need to read your report to give you can idea of what I think that 2cm lesion is.