Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

What is the success rate of PrugX? Canit help with cancer

Customer Question

What is the success rate of PrugX? Canit help with cancer cure?
Category: Oncology
Expert:  lucy7368 replied 2 years ago.

lucy7368 :

Hi, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

lucy7368 :

This was posted in the fraud categories. Are you looking for information on whether a particular company is running a scam? Or did you want to talk to a doctor about ways to treat cancer?

Customer:

I wanted to find out whether treatment for prostate cancer can be successful using PrugX. A doctor may have to answer this question. PrugX is in the alternative medicine category. It is used along with another supplement BLA.

lucy7368 :

Thank you. I am going to transfer you to one of our medical experts. I apologize for the inconvenience. Good luck with your treatments.

Customer:

I am awaiting a response from your medical experts.

Customer:

Please let me know the the likely waiting time for my response.

Customer:

I have been waiting a long while since your last response. Pleae let me know whether answers will be provided for my questions and how soon these answers will be given?

Customer:

I have had no response for over 30 minutes and it seems that my communication link is no longer active. I plan to move on in a few minutes and my email address is XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX.

lucy7368 :

I apologize for the delay. I don't have any control over how fast another expert picks up the question. But you don't have to wait. You'll receive notification when someone has provided an answer.

Customer:

Thanks

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
Hello, this is Dr. David. I have read your question and am ready to help.

I am an oncologist. I treat and cure prostate cancer patients daily. The key is to find the prostate cancer before it spreads.

PrugX will not help with fighting prostate cancer.

can you tell me more about your prostate cancer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your response.

I have an enlarged prostate with a PSA reading of 12. A biopsy shows a Gleason score of 6 and I am age 65. Can you tell if anything can help apart from surgery or radiatoion.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
yes, you can have watchful waiting or active surveillence of your prostate cancer with repeated PSA testing every 6 months and digital rectal examinations to feel the prostate every 6-12 months. many times, prostate cancers don't grow aggressively and just stay put and don't change. this could be the case in your situation, and so it might be safe just to watch your prostate cancer.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dr. David,

At waht level PSA or when should I have another biopsy done? The last biopsy was done a year ago.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
then you should have a more recent PSA.

that is a judgement call regarding the PSA change.

as you know 2 things can make PSA: the normal prostate tissue and prostate cancer cells.

so a prostate infection, recent sexual activity, sitting on a motorcycle for hours can all raise your PSA level without your prostate cancer growing. so it is very important to get the know what is normal for your prostate and your PSA. so you should be getting PSA testing at least every 4-6 months to build up some data on what your normal range is for your prostate. only after that can we start saying that consistent rises in your PSA time after time might mean prostate cancer growth.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am very much satisfied with your answers which have provided a great relief to some of my concers and a source of comfort for dealing in the future with my problem. If it is at all possible I will like to seek consultation with you in your private capacity and as such your contact information will be needed.

If it is not possible for further private consultation then I will close my session on a very satisfied basis after your response.

I will be thankful for your reply.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
JustAnswers does not allow me to give out my personal information.

I can assure you that I am a practicing oncologist actually at work today.

it protects your privacy as well as mine.

I am glad that I have helped.

let me know if you have other questions

if done for now, please click accept and leave + feedback

you can always reach me as Dr. David in Oncology here at JustAnswers

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Experienced Oncology Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.