Pete, Oldsmobile Technician
Experience:  17 years Oldsmobile training and experience.
14928985

Fuel pump wont come on head lights wont come on everytime i

Customer Question

Fuel pump wont come on head lights wont come on everytime i turn switch foward my interior lights goes off everything workin backward
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?
Customer: No dont have one
JA: What is the model/year of your Oldsmobile?
Customer: 1986 olds regency
JA: Are you fixing your Regency yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Put a ingintion switch in still didnt work
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect and see if there are any loose power or ground cables or corroded connections at and leading from the battery and fuse panels.If any wiring or connection issues are found this will cause this issue here.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete