Pete, Oldsmobile Technician
Experience:  17 years Oldsmobile training and experience.

What is the VAT number for an 1999 Oldsmobile Alero? I do

Customer Question

What is the VAT number for an 1999 Oldsmobile Alero? I do not have a chip on my key.
I am trying to override my security, which stops the car from starting from time to time.
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This web site here will help you bypass your Alero's security system.I have done the same for my sons car and it works well.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete