Pete, Oldsmobile Technician
Experience:  17 years Oldsmobile training and experience.
14928985

Help runner ng Run into lights 't work auroa

Customer Question

Help runner ng
Run into lights don't work auroa
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs checked is to see if all fuses are o.k.If any fuses are found to be blown or missing they will need replaced/installed.If this is or has already been checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete