Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the Auto repair business

I'm having trouble with my power locks dude mirror adjuster

Customer Question

I'm having trouble with my power locks dude mirror adjuster and cigarette l Lighter
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Oldsmobile. The Oldsmobile Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked the fusses and they all look to be in good shape
JA: Is there anything else the Oldsmobile Mechanic should be aware of about your Oldsmobile?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Oldsmobile Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to see if we can help you with this we are going to need complete information, need to know the year and model of your Oldsmobile . Post back when you can with this information and I will see if I can help you with these issues.