Pete, Oldsmobile Technician
Experience:  17 years Oldsmobile training and experience.
14928985

Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera: Who in my location do I go to for

Customer Question

Who in my location do I go to for Window and other electrical problems/ willnot charge GPS?
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. The best place is a GM dealer especially if you can find one that used to carry and sell the Oldsmobile model as they should still have the factory trained technicians on hand to test and locate the issue here.You can also locate any repair facilities that work on vehicle electronics and have a good reputation.If these have already been attempted or are not an option let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete