Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Oldsmobile Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I have an olds 203 silhouette, last night it went dead. had

Customer Question

I have an olds 203 silhouette, last night it went dead. had it jumped, ran fine 60 ,iles, got home, turned it off and mow it is dead again, how do I reset the computer
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: drove 60 miles, ran fine turned it off, tried to start 2 hours later and it was dead
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes, seems like a computer issue, thinl I need o reset it
JA: Great! What have you tried so far? Is there anything else important you think the Oldsmobile Mechanic should know about your Oldsmobile?
Customer: nothing had it jump startted to get it home, now ready to try anythoimg, there used to be a reset by turning it to accesorirs, leave it for ? minures erc
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Oldsmobile Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 10 months ago.

Hello. How old is the battery?