Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Oldsmobile Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Why does my antilock brake light comes on and off and the

Customer Question

Why does my antilock brake light comes on and off and the mechanic cant find the problem. He has checked the wiring and the system. Maybe you can help. I have a 1999 olds intrigue 3.8.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No, I will take it to the mechanic if you have suggestions.
JA: OK! The Oldsmobile Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Oldsmobile Mechanic should know about your Oldsmobile?
Customer: The car has been very well taken care of by me
JA: Our top Oldsmobile Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Oldsmobile Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Oldsmobile Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  xsvectOR replied 1 year ago.

do you have access to a scan tool?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since my question was not answered. Please discontinue and do not charge me anymore. ***** *****
Expert:  xsvectOR replied 1 year ago.

I asked you if you have access to a abs enabled scan tool?