Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I am looking to find a way to make the middle row 2 seats

Customer Question

I am looking to find a way to make the middle row 2 seats into a 3 seat configuration, we have 5 car seats and need to have room for a passenger in that middle row. The van is a 2002 oldsmobile sillhouette.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chevy. The Chevy Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: my daughter has this van and we are wanting to go on a trip next week.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chevy Mechanic should know about your Chevy?
Customer: we are trying to fit this into a second row.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Chevy Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chevy Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Eric replied 8 months ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, you state you have 5 car seats, but nothing about what they are from. I need to know the year and model these seats are out of, whether you are up to customizing them to fit, if you have measured total width of 3 to see if they will physically fit in the space, etc