tell me them OR follow this with the numbers to get the code to unlock as seen below
IF it still strays locked then one of 2 things is happening the speed gauge is wired in wrong or is tapped into the radio wires and locking it or too many unlock attempts have been made which you need to leave the key on for ! hour then try to get the 6 digits to gt the unlock code
if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here at Justanswer
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display “LOC”)
2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
3. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.
4. Press the AM/FM button
5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.
6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
7. Call 1-***-***-****
8. Press 1 then # (pound). You’ll hear “Invalid Code, try again”
9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to “SEC”. Your radio is now “un-locked” and usable.