Dan, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

I just bought an Oldsmolie Intrique 2000 but the battery was

Customer Question

Customer: I just bought an Oldsmolie Intrique 2000 but the battery was dead. Now the radion needs a code to start again,how can I get this code????
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The radio is not working unless I type a code to get the radio working again,I live in Canada in Quebec province
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Oldsmobile Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Of course sir thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** you know the 4-6 digit scrambled code? Thanks.