Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the Auto repair business
7276279

My air bag light came on and signal light speedometer and

Customer Question

My air bag light came on and signal light speedometer and tachometer quit working.
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The one common cause for the type of problem you are having with the cluster can be caused by a failing cluster but in order to determine if that is the case you are going to need to start first with having the system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try and help you get this resolved.