Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the Auto repair business
7276279

Car kinda shakes when in drive but not neutral or park. Also

Customer Question

Car kinda shakes when in drive but not neutral or park. Also when cold very slugging when trying to accelerate, and when shifting into overdrive the car will get a wobble/shake to it. And now is leaking radiator fluid looks to just be the 90° hose connection. Is the shaking caused by the plugs not firing or it my transmission? 1994 olds 88 Royal
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Shaking in most cases is caused by and engine misfire , can you try pulling each spark plug one at a time while having a helper hold the break with the car in gear and see if you can determine which cylinder is misfiring, as you pull the wires one at a time on a dead cylinder you will not see any change in the engine if its missing on that cylinder. Check this for me and post back and we can work from there.