cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

I have an 85 olds cutlass with an astro roof. The passenger

Customer Question

I have an 85 olds cutlass with an astro roof. The passenger side doesn't raise up to close completely. I'm not sure if it is a broken spring or the arm that's messed up. It is very hard to see that area. I have a chance to get a good sun roof out a 90 riviera and I'm wondering if it will fit my olds. My name is ***** ***** I'm a fairly good mechanic. I've been rebuilding automatic transmissions for over 30 years. Please let me know if this will interchange.
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

From what I am seeing the sunroof will be a couple of inches to wide but you could make it fit if you wanted to

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just checked the measurements. The olds is 36 x 21. The Riviera is 36 x 22. It may still fit. The one leg that is to push my window up , but doesn't. Do you know if there is any where that I can parts for it.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

Partsgeek.com is a good place to look