Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master certified, 30 years experience. Auto troubleshooting, electrical , ABS, SRS, EFI system
2947720

2000 old intrigue a c compressor drier removal and

Customer Question

2000 old intrigue a c compressor drier removal and replacement directions
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Do you need the instructions for both the compressor and the dryer, (accumulator)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
both. When it broke it made a loud noise so I am guessing fragments could be in the accumlator. Leak test showed leak in milddle of compressor. I am trying to do this for my Mom who has cancer and has to drive in the heat to go to radiation every day. The shop wanred $900. I am mechanical but have never tackled an a/c. It seems to be in a difficult place to get to. What size o rings/ seals do I buy?
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I see, thanks. So sorry to hear about your Mom though. The seals will normally come in the box with the new parts.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hkzri1y7gnuudog/Compressor%20and%20accumulator.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.

.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

If for some reason you don’t wish to rate the answer please state in a post that you are happy with the answers and the service I have provided so that I can send it in as a no click rating and get paid for my time, thanks