Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the Auto repair business
7276279

I have a 92 delta 98 regency elite with auto climate control

Customer Question

i have a 92 delta 98 regency elite with auto climate control full charge of r12 outside temp flashes on display a c wont come on
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
One very common cause for the light to flash and not turn the compressor on can be due to the system needing to be reset. Start first with disconnecting both battery cable for a few minutes and then reconnect them and then retry the AC operation. If it resets it should turn on.