Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the Auto repair business
7276279

I have been trying to figure out why my AC will not blow cool

Customer Question

I have been trying to figure out why my AC will not blow cool air. I have a 2001 Intrigue and I have put one canister of coolant into it already, I bought it used.
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Proper pressure on a full system with the compressor off (static) should be right at 100 to 110 PSI on the low side as well as the high side. With the compressor running on a full system the pressure needs to be right at 35 to 40 PSI on the low side and 200 to 225 PSI on the high side. Check you pressure reading post back with the results and we can work from there.