Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Oldsmobile Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Oldsmobile Bravada: My 99 olds bravada's heat will not shut

Customer Question

My 99 olds bravada's heat will not shut off. i can turn the fan off but the heat is still on and will stay in the dash unless i trurn the blower fan on. also, sometimes the key wont come out and i have to play with the shifter to let it release. also, my friend is telling me that the "D" on the shifter is overdrive not the normal drive and ive been putting it in "D" since ive had the car and it shifts through like normal. so i have reason to believe that it isnt overdrive
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well i was expecting an answer, not this. ill figure it out because im starting to think this was a scam. so forget my question and do not charge me a dime. i dont want to see any charges at all on my account
Sorry your no longer wanting anyone here to help, if you change your mind, let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no charges, correct?
You were charged as soon as you asked your post and someone responded. Contact the website and they can address that for you. I do not work for the website so I can not do anything about it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it saod it would only charge me if i was fully satisfied... ill get in contact with the site. thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you do work with the site tho, you have to know a way to contact them. i cannot find a contact or customer service option. please help
Thats correct I do not work at Just Answer, nor for Just Answer, nor am I paid by Just Answer. I am pretty much just like a customer that uses this website. Customers ask questions and I answer questions and the customers pay me. Try the help or about us or contact us section at the bottom of the screen.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is rediculous
Sorry you do not like the website. If you change your mind and want my help, just let me know.