Pete, Oldsmobile Technician
Experience:  17 years Oldsmobile training and experience.
14928985

Oldsmobile Aurora: i would like to know how much engine and

Customer Question

i would like to know how much engine and trans 1995 olds aurora v-8
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you were to have a GM dealer install or replace both of these this can cost over $5000 parts and labor.If you locate a shop that will install a used or cheaper re manufactured engine and transmission this may be less then $2500 in some cases to have replaced.If you need part numbers and exact costs from a dealer let me know.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete