Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Oldsmobile Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Oldsmobile Silhouette: I own a 2013 Silhouette van. My van

Customer Question

I own a 2013 Silhouette van. My van just started to sound today when driving as though it is going over rumble strips on the road . Happens around 40kilometers, especially when pushing on gas to maintain speed.
Any ideas? Can not get into mechanice until mid next week and I am wondering if it is safe to still drive.
Thanks.
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the long waitthis is a 2003 correct ?if so when its making this noise is the noise from the front or the rear of the van ?when its making this noise turning the wheel to the right and then left will turning the wheel one way or the other make the noise better or worse or it will not effect the noise either way you turn the steering wheel ?