Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera: there. I appear to be having

Customer Question

Hello there. I appear to be having an issue with my interior lights in my 1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera. They are all on and will not turn off, engine running or not. I have located the fuse box inside the glove compartment, but I didn't see the interior light fuse in there. Where might I locate the fuse for the interior lights?
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** fuse is labeled "CTSY" and is the fuse for your lights inside. Hope this information helps , if you need anything else let me know I am here to help. Sorry took so long for a response we are
Still aging catch up with all the flood of questions recently. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉