Pete, Oldsmobile Technician
Experience:  17 years Oldsmobile training and experience.
14928985

I have a 1988 olds delta 88. i have the window apart and the

Customer Question

i have a 1988 olds delta 88. i have the window apart and the new regulator tape back in. is there a technique to put the guide back on the track?
Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the track with the weatherstrip/seal removed from it as some had a certain spot in the track that had a slot to make it easier to slide the guide back into place.If you do not see this on your model here let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got it done. Had to improvise. Got no response yesterday when I needed it.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
That's great to hear.Once again I apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.
Thanks Pete