Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Oldsmobile silhouette premiere: I have a 2003 oldsmobile silhouette

I have a 2003 oldsmobile silhouette premiere and there is no sound coming from the speakers. The radio appears to be working fine. The cd player will eject and load. The dvd player will play movies. But I have no sound. Please help.

Hello I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

I am sorry you have had to wait so long for the first contact. Sometimes this happens when the question you ask is not detailed enough or its just hard to address online. Many have viewed your post, but have decided to pass.

I will do my best to help you. I have access to many repair sites, so at the least I can provide something to address at least part of your concern if it is not something I can address from memory and experience.

I mainly work in the last half of the day 2pm-midnight cst. , so that is when I do all of my responding.

Once you get an answer, you will be prompted to rate me. You are rating my help, not the website, or answer. If you feel the need to rate negative, please save the rating so I can try again or find someone whom may be able to help better.

Thanks for using our site, we will do all we can to earn your business, again sorry we did not get to you sooner.

X Do you still need help?

X Is there any more information you can add?

X At minimum what do you need to know if I can not address all of your concern?

Chris

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was wondering if there might be a short in a wire or a blown fuse that I don't know about. Also, I was wondering if this is something that I can fix myself. What would cause all of the speakers to not work? Again radio, cd player, and dvd player work fine. There is just no sound.

Unfortunately this is not a wire nor fuse, no sound from any speaker with a operating radio screen means the radio has an internal fault and will need to be replaced.