Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Line Mechanic, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years. R/S, etc.
1609972

fuel pump info, looking for wiring schematics on 1995 oldsmobile

fuel pump info, looking for wiring schematics on 1995 oldsmobile 88 delta

Thanks for using J/A / Pearl
My answer is below.

Please understand, the site makes me post the following:

"Please only rate my answer if you are satisfied with the service I have provided.
If you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have, because this will result in a negative mark on my feedback record.
I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
Instead, please simply reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT link with the issue you have.
I am happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek."
My answer may not be to your liking, but is a correct & honest answer.
Many times the only fix will be by Dealer or Shop, so please do not hold that against me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fuel Pump Relay is also turned off by lack of Oil Pressure

Here is Oldsmobile diagram

graphic

If you need further, please ask "before" you Rate my Answer...............

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do you know the ohms rating for the fuel pump and based on the wiring schematic they only show two wires at the pump but we have four wires. What are the two other wires for. We have grey, black, black with white, and pink( I believe on that one)
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
,Do you know the ohms rating for the fuel pump and based on the wiring schematic they only show two wires at the pump but we have four wires. What are the two other wires for. We have grey, black, black with white, and pink( I believe on that one)

very sorry for the delay..............site problems

remember the Fuel Pump also has a Fuel Guage Sending Unit

BLACK & GRAY are the Fuel Pump
BLACK = Ground -
GRAY = Voltage + from Fuel Pump ....Relay PIN 30
PIN 85 = Voltage from the PCM
PIN 87 = Ignition +
PIN 86 = -