Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...

Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Line Mechanic, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years. R/S, etc.
1609972

how can i unlock my osmovile mini van radio

Customer Question

Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  GM Tech Cam replied 2 years ago.

Bluegorilla :

Hello, I'm Cam. Please include all the details about your issue so I can accurately advise you. I cannot see your vehicle so please be detailed.

Bluegorilla :

To get the code I need you to get me 2 codes. To do this, you need to press and hold the 2 and 3 buttons together with the key on. Record the 2 codes, then press the AM/FM button and get the second code. Reply with these codes and I can get you the unlock code.

Customer :

1027

Customer :

i do no understand went you ask me about codes to give to you

Bluegorilla :

These codes you get from the radio to unlock it.

Customer :

i hope i no lose my money because this do not working at all

Bluegorilla :

Are you able to follow the instructions I sent initially to get the codes so I can get the unlock code for your radio?

Bluegorilla :

If you are unable to or unwilling to then I cannot help you.

Customer :

Can you send me again how to unlock my radio because i lose the information you send to me thank you

Hold 2 and 3 presets, record the code then push the am/fm and record the second code. If no codes come up then you need the radio to be programmed with a scan tool. If there are codes, post them.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer. is no make no sence hes answer,i still have my radio lock ,i pay $18 for nothimg is some bady can help me please imail me thanks att: Jose,XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 2 years ago.

The above Expert needs a Factory Code that is in your Radio
this is done by:
Turn Ignition On

Push & Hold Buttons 2 & 3 "together"
3 Numbers will show on the Display
Release the Buttons
Write the Numbers down

next:
Push & Hold the AM / FM Button
3 Numbers will show on the Display
Release the Button

Write the Numbers down

next:

Post the Numbers back here "in order"

You will recieve a UNLOCK Code from here, once you have posted those Factory numbers

If you do NOT understand, I will repeat the instructions

this is done by:
Turn Ignition On

Push & Hold Buttons 2 & 3 "together"
3 Numbers will show on the Display
Release the Buttons
Write the Numbers down

next:
Push & Hold the AM / FM Button
3 Numbers will show on the Display
Release the Button

Write the Numbers down

next:

Post the Numbers back here "in order"