JHoop, Oldsmobile Certified Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

Routing Diagram for Serpentine Belt for 1998 Olds 88 Royal 3.8 V6

Customer Question

Category: Oldsmobile
Expert:  JHoop replied 5 years ago.
Hello , my name is XXXXX XXXXX thank you for choosing Please tell me all of the problem as my answers are based on the information you provide. Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have about the same problem

I uploaded the procedure in .pdf format here to justanswer. You can download it by CLICKING HERE. I hope this helps you.

If you need more help, please ask. If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT. If you have an unlimited plan you will not be billed again yet I won't get credit unless ACCEPT is pressed.

Your question is always open and you can get back to me at any time by answering any e-mail related to this question or by simply logging on to your JA account and go to your questions. God Bless

Please leave positive feedback. As you can see I have excellent ratings in all my categories. Also remember I am not at the vehicle, Please don't leave a negative report. Thanks again, JHoop