JHoop, Oldsmobile Certified Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

2003 Olds Alero: Cost of replacing a fuel pump (parts, labor, etc.)

Cost of replacing a fuel pump (parts, labor, etc.) for a 2003 Olds Alero
Hello , my name is XXXXX XXXXX thank you for choosing Please tell me all the problem as my answers are based on the information you provide.

Are you planning having a shop do the repairs or your crew?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
A shop to do the repairs. Would like to know a reasonable amount for repairing / replacing fuel pump. Sorry, but some mechanics take advantage of women when it comes to car repairs.
Got it gal. A reasonable price would be as low as 550.00 to 780.00 depending who does those repairs. GM dealer price is the top end and a good local service center the bottom end.

If you have any more questions or need diagrams or service info, please don't hesisitate to ask. If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT. If you have an extended plan you will not be billed again yet I won't get credit unless ACCEPT is pressed.

Your question is always open and you can get back to me at any time by answering any e-mail related to this question or by simply logging on to your JA account and go to your questions. God Bless

Please leave positive feedback. As you can see I have excellent ratings in all my categories. Also remember I am not at the vehicle, Please don't leave a negative report. Thanks again, JHoop
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your assistance.
Please come back to Just Answer for all your questions, JHoop