littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Customer Service
Experience:  Printers and copiers, fax machine expert
63817454

We have recently leased a Konica Minolta C558. We had it

Customer Question

Hi, we have recently leased a Konica Minolta C558. We had it installed and ever since we have been getting Print Engine DLL/ Out of Memory as well as a Enter Your Password ***** the Fiery. This problem only seems to exist with our Accounting Software which is Open Systems (Traverse). All other programs print just fine. I believe that perhaps the original driver that was imbedded in he orginal printer were lost when the new printer was installed and the print drivers were updated. Do you agree?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: C558 Konica Minolta and it is 2 months (to us) old.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: We are running off of a server and we are running Microsoft OS
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has been going on approx. 6 weeks and the new printer was installed.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?
*This is not your answer, just an inquiry to see if you still need help. I'm here to help when you're ready. Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

The driver could be the problem, for sure. Was the old printer a different model? If so, then that's the problem. I'll need to know which operating system version you use on your computer, then we can get you the proper driver for the printer to match the OS.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Windows 2008 Server Edition R2 Standard 64 bit OS

Click here. Type SERVER 2008 in the top field box on the left, and search. Choose 2008 64 bit, and install that driver. When you go to print, be sure to select the right printer, because the other driver is still installed, and it will show up on the list. Let me know how it works.