littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Customer Service
Experience:  Printers and copiers, fax machine expert
63817454

I have a Konica C351 and got an error code 2257 and also

Customer Question

I have a Konica C351 and got an error code 2257 and also today got code 3452. I tried to reset and got the OK but it still won't come up.
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: the machine Konica Minolta C350 is the model. I cannot get into the machine the reset does not let me get to the tech pages.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Printing from PC and don't shoot me the OS is XP.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It happened last week Thur and it had a jam.
JA: Anything else you want the printer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 12 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?

*This is not your answer, just an inquiry to see if you still need help. I'm here to help when you're ready.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I still need help. I could not sit at the computer all day, I have a business to run.
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 10 days ago.

Code

C2257

Description

Cleaning Brush Motor failure to turn
• The Motor Lock signal remains HIGH for a predetermined continuous period of time while the Motor is turning.

Remedy

1 Check the M22 connector for proper connection and correct as necessary. 2 Check M22 for proper drive coupling and correct as necessary. 3 Check the PWB-MC connector for proper connection and correct as necessary. PWB-MC PJ2MC-9 (DC24 V) H-2. 4 M22 operation check PWB-MC PJ37MC-3 (REM) PWB-MC PJ37MC-6 (LOCK) K-3. 5 Change PWB-M.

This may seem like a lot, but the service manual has all of the info as to where to find these parts, click here. I know that you have a business to run, and these repairs can take some time. The long and the short of it is, the brush motor is not working. You may want to get someone working on this project who has an hour or two to work out the repair.