Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years of Experience in Computers and Electronics. Office Equipment Expert.
23511658

My ColorQube 570 does not print correctly and shows

Customer Question

My ColorQube 570 does not print correctly and shows error:91,720.00:4648 is there a solution to this problem?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: ColorQube 8570 it is about 4 years old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just today. Just Reboot the printer with no good results, it shows the same error message
JA: Anything else you want the office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

Xerox has identified this as a problem with the SLP protocol in some cases. You can disable SLP location protocol to attempt to correct the problem.

To do that, please follow these steps. If it doesn't help, please let me know.

1. Press the [Up] or [Down] arrow button on the Control Panel to select [Printer Setup] on the Display Screen, and then press the [OK] button.
  2. Press the [Up] or [Down] arrow button to select [Connection Setup], and then press the [OK] button.
  3. Press the [Up] or [Down] arrow button to select [Network Setup], and then press the [OK] button.
  4. Press the [Up] or [Down] arrow button to select [Network Services], and then press the [OK] button.
  5. Press the [Up] or [Down] arrow button to select [SLP], and then press [OK] until 'OFF' is displayed.
  6. Press the [Down] arrow button to select [Exit], and then press the [OK] button to return to the Main screen.