Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

My juji xerox Docuprint C220 printer was working well, but

Customer Question

My juji xerox Docuprint C220 printer was working well, but now displays ERROR CODE 024-371 and merely says REBOOT PRINTER.
JA: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Make: Fuji Xerox
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: For two weeks now. I have powered-down and re-powered on many occassions without any change in the condition. I have removed each of the four cartridges and replaced them with no change in the condition. I have removed the fuser unit and re-inserted it with no change in condition. Frankly, I am having no success
JA: Anything else you want the office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: DocuPrint C2200 purchase date was November 2010 and this was registered with Fuji Xerox in an email dated 2 November 2010
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Richard replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please