littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Customer Service
Experience:  Printers and copiers, fax machine expert
63817454

How to I fix error code c3451

Customer Question

how to I fix error code c3451
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Code

C3451

Description

Fusing Warm-Up Failure (Main)
- The Fusing Roller Thermistor does not detect the required temperature within 30 sec. after a warmup cycle has begun; therefore, the copier does not complete the warm-up cycle.
- The temperature of the Fusing Rollers does not reach the required level even after the set period of time has elapsed during a warm-up cycle.

Remedy

1 Check that the H1 comes on when the Main Power Switch is set to ON, and correct or replace as necessary.

2 Check that the H2 comes on when the Main Power Switch is set to ON, and correct or replace as necessary.

3 Check the installation of the TH1 and the TH2, and correct or clean as necessary.

4 Check the operation of the TH1. Remove CN80 (4P), and then check that the resistance across CN80-2 and -3 on the Thermistor is infinity.

5 Check the operation of the TH2. Remove CN81 (4P), and then check that the resistance across CN81-2 and -3 on the Thermistor is infinity.

6 Check the continuity of the H1. Correct or replace as necessary.

7 Check the continuity of the H2. Correct or replace as necessary.

8 Change PU1.

9 Change PWB-A.