ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Engineer
30970729

I have a konica ri super minilab we recently had some

Customer Question

I have a konica ri super minilab we recently had some network changes to be able to connect to different photo kiosks and now we can't send file to an external computer
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: only recently, what I want to know is the procedure to set the machine to do this
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 16set parameter
JA: The printer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: 16 set parameter external computer and set the path to computer and folder required
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  ElectronicsPete replied 3 months ago.

Hi there,
My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

Do you know what changes were made to the network?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The work-group was changed so that the Konica work station is on the same workgroup as the rest of the network so that images could be accessed from all our photo kiosks. We now have 2 different brands of kiosk now, that do different types of work. Everything else seems to work fine, Images can be accessed and printed from all other locations on the network. the only thing I can't do is send images from the Konica work station to my work machine so I can do Photoshoping on them. This facility was setup by Konica tech when the lab was first installed and unfortunately I have no idea how it was done the manuals I have say nothing about this at all.
Geoff

Hi Geoff,

If the computer workgroup was renamed then the super minilab workgroup will also need to be renamed to join it to the same workgroup.

Without knowing exactly what was changed though I cannot advise any further.

Pete.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
what I required is the procedure to setup the machine to do this.

It depends on how the network was configured - who configured the network setup for you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The question I require an answer too, is how do I set up the Konica R1 minlab work station to send an image to an external computer?
How do I create the path to do this?

Without knowing more about the network configuration I am unable to advise - let me check with the other techs to see if they can assist...