GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

How to fix my xerox 7545 black print is broken up and the

Customer Question

How to fix my xerox 7545 black print is broken up and the rest of the colors are just
fine.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there Tanice! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

If the print is faded in some areas has many vertical streaks (both light and dark) of slightly different density and non-uniform color, this is usually an indication that the toner cartridge needs to be replaced.

Have you tried a new toner cartridge?

If you are CERTAIN that the toner is full, try taking it out and gently shaking it, then reinserting it and trying to print again. If that still doesn't resolve the issue, you may want to try calibrating the printer.

Here is a link to a video that will walk you through the process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jED3O4C3vLw

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Please give these suggestions a try and let me know how it works for you. If this solves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! Without a rating I am not credited for my answer. If this doesn't solve the problem be sure to let me know so we can continue troubleshooting.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have calibrated and also put in a new black toner. Same result
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

I'm sorry but it sounds as though you may need to have a service technician come out and take a look. I will opt out in case another expert has further input for you. Have a good evening!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks for trying