Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I have message problems with parameters for the database

Customer Question

I have message problems with parameters for the database library and although I am connected to Internet I cannot access webpages(other than MSN) or any of my emails, please assist. Thanks
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Sony Vaio VPCZ116GX
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: restore to previous date, didn't or couldn't restore also reboot
JA: The office expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: not had this happen before think there may have been an auto update before this problem occured
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would surmise that your computer might have been afflicted to a greater or lesser degree, with malware or a virus, by the sound of the symptoms you describe.

If your PC has no security software (no anti-virus, no firewall or internet security), then I suggest that you acquire one. (If you have no amount budgeted for the higher-end names in security and anti-virus software, there is the Free edition of AVG

free.avg.com

or there is Avast

www.avast.com

Have you tried using an alternate browser to access web pages? I suggest, if you have not tried it, the Firefox browser, which may be downloaded and installed from this page:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

This might help with the web page browsing problem.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated!

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.

Thanks.

First of all, take the traffic figure. If the conversion percentage is a measure of how much the traffic 'counts', then take that figure and apply it to the traffic figure.

Since both figures are equally weighted, they should not need any conversion relative to each other, I don't think.

(Of course, that may depend upon the full context of your question. But by and large it is a correct answer to your question.)

(Pardon the previous posting please - a system error occurred and a post intended for another case was published to your page)

(I hope the first posting, previous to that one answered your question. If not, please let me know.)