JA Engineer
JA Engineer, Engineer
Experience:  Broadcast Engineer for over 7 years.

I cannot get my LIDE - 60 scanner to work in win10. I have

Customer Question

I cannot get my LIDE - 60 scanner to work in win10. I have the original program disk. Please help. Thanks. This is very important to me.
Send your answer to***@******.***
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  JA Engineer replied 2 months ago.

Hello Ronald.

I checked Canon about a Windows 10 driver for the LiDE 60 and got this response:

"Canon will not issue drivers for this model to support the Windows 10 operating system. The Windows 7 drivers should function in the Windows 10 environment with some limitations which are currently unknown to Canon."

To download the Windows 7 driver, click here and select Operating System Windows 7 under Drivers & Downloads. Click the red SELECT button. In the window that opens below, tick in the box beside "I have read and agree to the terms of the Disclaimer and wish to continue with the download" and then click the DOWNLOAD button. Once the download has been completed, run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.