Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

We have a Panasonic fax machine #KX-FL511, NOT in warranty.

Customer Question

We have a Panasonic fax machine #KX-FL511, NOT in warranty. It CONSTANTLY has a "document jam" almost every time we try to fax. Is there any way you can help us?
Robert
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi Robert, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

This one will require a cleaning but that is something you can do yourself;-)

Staples and Best Buy sell the kit for this operation.

It contains sticky sheets that you run through the machine just like you would a piece of paper.

After a few runs the dust that is causing this problem will be gone from the rollers so they will grip the paper much better preventing the jam condition. I know it well I have been repairing these for many years it works on printers as well;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael