Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I have XEROX COLORQUBE 9303 and I keep getting a system

Customer Question

I have XEROX COLORQUBE 9303 and I keep getting a system fault 094-555
I do a sytem restart and it goes away then after I run a a job it comes back
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That fault code is said to be owing to the drum not turning, and probably to the belt that drives the drum being faulty somehow - snapped? worn to a raveling? inspect the drum drive belt (either green, or perhaps black, in color.)

Or it might be the drum driving board, or perhaps the bearing that the drum rotates in is too stiff to allow the drum to turn.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer, so that this case may be closed; if you need further information or advice, let me know in Reply To Expert. Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The XEROX colorqube is different than a regular toner color printer, it has no belts, when I get this error code I do a quick restart
and the machine when is done restarting it works as usual but after I run a few jobs I get this message again then I have to do
a quick restart again.

I know that. The error is associated with the drum not turning in some printers.

As for what it means in an ink stick printer (if that is the type of printer you have) I found no information for that. So I have Opted Out, with apologies.