Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I have an old Ricoh model ficio 2022sp and lost the scan app

Customer Question

I have an old Ricoh model ficio 2022sp and lost the scan app to my email address and while messing it I lost my fax capability
call me on my cell *********
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

I regret not being able to call you. However this problem should be able to be straigthened out readily, once you tell me, in Reply To Expert:

1. What platform (Windows PC, Apple computer, or perhaps handheld Apple iPxxx or Android smartphone or tablet) you are doing the scan app upon, and

2. whether the connection to the Ricoh Aficio 2022sp is by wireless (it should be, but if not, I need to know.)

Replacing the scan app if it is missing, or re-connecting the device in (1) to the Ricoh printer/scanner, should do the job of getting it working again.

Also, if you did anything with cables connected to the Ricoh machine, just re-connecting the cables for the phone line that you fax through, should help with the problem... and I can give you specifics if that is where the problem with faxing happened, as to how to put the phone lines back properly so that it will work again.