Carl L
Carl L, Master Technician
Experience:  Current Electronics Shop Owner and Master Technician in FL.
27991594

I have a bizhub C451 copier, I have installed two new

Customer Question

I have a bizhub C451 copier, I have installed two new imaging units and a new transfer belt and roller. The machine will print about 100 good copys, but after that i start to get two lines down each side of the transfer belt. These lines then transfer to the paper. These lines are about a 1/2" wide and wrap all the way around the transfer belt. Do you have any idea what would be causing this? This was happening before i replace all the parts awell.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Carl L replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Carl and welcome to Just Answer. What color toner is on the Transfer Belt? If you've replaced the Imaging Units, Transfer Belt, and Roller the only other thing that can leave lines are the Drums. Depending on which color Toner it is, that will be the Drum you will need to replace. Hopefully it hasn't scored the new Transfer Belt or you will have to replaced the Drum along with the Transfer Belt again.

If you need any clarification with this or additional help, please don't hesitate to ask me.