Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

6505 message "Last Sheet not Copies"

Customer Question

6505 message "Last Sheet not Copies"
Category: Office Equipment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
This message is displayed when we try to scan and print "copy" a document on a Xerox 6505. This printer has had numerous issues since the computer was updated to Windows 10. The message is "Last Sheet not Copied".
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi there. Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

According to the Xerox website the Xerox 6505 is not officially supported with Windows 10. However, we may be able to work around this by installing the printer driver in compatibility mode. If you'd like, I can perform these steps for you while you watch via the Premium Service of Secure Remote Assistance. This is completely optional. If you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and work on the issue for you. If you do not choose to take this service, I will do my best to provide detailed instructiond for installing the printer in Windows 8 compatibility mode.