Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.

My 94 year old father has a Swintec Student Electric

Customer Question

My 94 year old father has a Swintec Student Electric typewriter # ***** 20V 60HZ 05A and he needs an instruction manual. Can you help me with this?
Thank you,
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Kaye.I'd be happy to help you, but need a bit more info. Everything you sent is just specifications related to the power supply, none of that is an actual model.Can you recheck the sticker on the unit for the model, which will look something like: 1000, 600 640, 2400, 2410, 2400DM, 2416DM, 2500, 2600, 2600S, 2640, 3200, 3500, SW 2000
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan