Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.

My Kyocera Ecosis FS 1135 MFP printer is flashing "close

Customer Question

my Kyocera Ecosis FS 1135 MFP printer is flashing "close document. What should I do? Thanks Linda
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Office Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The printer won't let me do anythning.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Office Equipment Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Office Equipment Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The 'document' that you must close, is actually the 'document cover' or 'document scanner cover'.So look at the ADF feeder on top of the machine, and open covers and pieces of it, then close them.Then see if the error goes away.