Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.

I have a Xerox color cube 9303 and I'm getting a error code

Customer Question

I have a Xerox color cube 9303 and I'm getting a error code 099-691 can you tell me the problem
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. That is an ink sensor error. You are advised to examine the loading of the ink sticks, such that1: they are all present, and2: whether the correct color (black particularly with this exact error code) is in the right slot, and the stick is not damaged or fragmented etc. Apparent the sensor for the black ink stick detects some sort of bad condition, so basically, check on the black ink stick and its condition.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i did check all of the sticks, i took all of them out and the machine has the same error code and is reading that the ink is still in there
Then your machine unfortunately has a defective sensor, and/or defective circuitry that 'reads' from the sensor.It will regrettably have to be serviced by a pro at this type of (ink-stick) printer, is the conclusion all the data points to.