Benimur, Customer Service
Experience:  down to component level. 25+ years field; 5+ online

I did not get a fax report after sending a fax on canon mx340.

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: did not gat fax report after sending fax on canon mx340
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Benimur replied 6 months ago.
Hi Bob and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, is this a fresh/new install? ...or the Canon MX340 has been in use for some time and this issue of "...did not gat fax report..." just recent?Have you checked if the Activity report is enabled? ...or tried pressing the FAX and Menu buttons successively, select Print reports/lists?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
had to press menu successively. got the report. thought it was automatic. Thanks
Expert:  Benimur replied 6 months ago.
Great Bob! Good to hear that the issue has been resolved, congratulations. Glad that the above information served your purpose and would appreciate a Positive Rating and/or an Accept (if haven't done so).