Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

I have a OKIC3200 and am trying to use my cd to reinstall the

Customer Question

I have a OKIC3200 and am trying to use my cd to reinstall the printer to my new computer. When I try it says Program: INSTALL.EXE(Trojan) and ask to reboot the computer. The OKIC3200 is not of the list of Windows Printers that I can click on to help install the printer. HELP....I am 74 please use simple language! Thank you.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.