Russell H., Service Tech.
Experience:  10 yrs fixing office equipment. Decades of typewriter fixes.
13568747

I am trying to print a document with a narrow top margin on

Customer Question

I am trying to print a document with a narrow top margin on A4 paper, on my Phaser 6500. I cannot get the top line to print less than about 1.25 inches from the top. I even tried putting the top line in the header - same result.
Category: Office Equipment
Expert:  Engineer John C replied 8 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.Have you tried reloading the drivers? Which Operative System version are you using? Thanks, John
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
John,
I don't think you got to see all the info I put into justanswer.com. This is a networked printer; the users are a blend of Windows 7 Pro, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. I tried printing from 3 different workstations, same problem. I have not tried reloading drivers; which workstation should I use? Will it matter?
Craig
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is***** am sorry to hear you are having this problem. As a test can you try printing something where there is text only on the middle of the page? If you do this does it print properly or is the top part of the text cut off?